The Sunshine Award


Up until recently, I had never heard of the Sunshine Award until the lovely Lydia from Lovely Jubbly nominated me. The Sunshine Award is simply an award to give to bloggers to motivate them and tell them that you think their blog is great! This made me honoured to feel that someone actually nominated me to tell me that my blog brightens their day and even that they take time to read it. I want to thank Lydia a lot because I am a huge fan of her blog, and for her to nominate me is so sweet! Lydia's blog is amazing and she updates regularly (unlike me!) with a mixture of lifestyle and beauty posts, so I urge you to visit her blog and leave a nice comment (click here).
 
The Rules:1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the award logo.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Share 7 facts about yourself.
 
Here are the 7 facts about me:
1. When I am older, my dream job would either be a fashion journalist or be a presenter as I love both aspects of them, but to be honest, I don't think I would be great at either
 
2. The first film I ever watched at the cinema was either the Lizzie McGuire movie or Finding Nemo
 
3. Painting my nails is one of my least favourite things to do, because I am so bad at it that it always chips and I don't have the creativity to do it well
 
4. I hate when people eat really loudly, especially at cinemas, because it distracts me and it is the only thing that I can think about
 
5. If I had to listen to one album for the rest of my life, it would either be Adele 21, although it is a very moving album, or Olly Murs - Right Place Right Time, because it never fails to cheer me up if I'm feeling down
 
6. I really want to go to America in the next few years, as so far the furthest place I have been was Ibiza with my family a few years ago. My family isn't really to keen on travelling!
 
7. Now that I have started blogging, I feel a lot happier as I have something to focus on and improve, and also the blogging community is so much nicer than I ever knew, so I feel as though I have honestly met some great people with amazing blogs. (I still haven't told anyone that I blog though!)
 
 
The 5 lovely blogs I have nominated:
 
 
Toodle-doo
 

Comments

  1. Very interesting facts! :D You really deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you so much Alice! :)
    and I'm with you on the people chewing/eating loudly, I can't stand it x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts