My Top 6 | Nail Polishes
I am not a huge wearer of nail polishes for many reasons, one I am rubbish at doing them, two I can never be bothered and three, I am not allowed nail polish at school. But since it is the Summer, I have been wearing nail polish every day, so I thought I would share my favourites (in no particular order)
Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M - Pomegranate
I love girly colour on nails as I am not very adventurous, so this is the best dark pink I have seen for a while. I also love the Gelly range from Barry M as it makes application 10x easier and means I don't have to put on as many coats, because the solution in so thick. Barry M nail polishes also seem to be the best for not chipping, which is always a plus! - £3.99
Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M - Papaya
Coral has to be one of my favourite colours to wear because it makes your skin look so much more tanned, which for someone as pale as me in Summer is incredible. The colour also just is a very nice summery colour to wear with a white dress, to add colour to it. Again, Barry M is a great brand for nail polishes! - £3.99
MUA Nail Polish - Ameretto Crush
After hearing loads of reviews for MUA products I bought this nail polish to test it because it was so cheap. The colour is quite a muted and dull pink, but I really like it as it is very casual. My only problem is that the solution is quite thin and watery so I have to do around 4 coats before it is completely opaque. The packaging is almost a dupe of the Essie packaging, so it looks cute. For the price, this is one of my favourites! - £1.00
Nail Paint by Barry M - Blue Moon
I hardly ever wear other nail colours than reds and pinks, but this Summer I have experimented with blues and I really love this one. It is a pale light blue that really compliments my skin tone. I like the fact it isn't bright and is more of a pastel colour because it means that it can go with more. I have to apply 2 or 3 coats of this because it isn't as thick as the Gelly range, but it is still amazing! - £1.99
Nails Inc. - Shoreditch
This is a very bright pink that I hardly ever wear, but when I do, I love it! The fact that it is so bright just makes me love it more because it can brighten up a boring outfit. The consistency is brilliant, however I don't understand why these are so much more expensive than the Barry M Gelly range, because I prefer those. - £11.00
Nail Paint by Barry M - Pink Silver Glitter
As far a adventurous nails go, this is my limit! I apply this over a nail paint, because it is too thin to wear by itself. When put with a nice colour though, it looks great and is good for parties! My only problem with this, is that it is a bitch to take off because the glitter sticks to your nails and the cotton pad. - £2.99
As you can see, I'm a big fan of Barry M because I honestly think they are the best for colour range, consistency and price! What do you think?
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment