Empties | #2

 
I am not someone who gets through things often, hence why I don't do an empties post monthly, but I have saved up a few things I have used to show you and tell you whether I will repurchase them. (These are not the only things I have used up, but other stuff like shampoo has been thrown away)
 
 
 
Sure Deodorant - I really only ever use Sure deodorant because I find it lasts longer than other deodorants. I always use sprays as well as roll-ons just seem a but unhygienic. These two aren't my favourite of the scents, because my favourite is the pink one, but these are nice.
Repurchase - Yes, but the pink one
 
Curious by Britney Spears - I have enjoyed having this perfume as it is quite a fresh and sweet scent which I like. I bought this when I ran out of Madame by JPG, but I still prefer Madame.
Repurchase - No, but if I got it as a present, I would be happy
 
 
 
Seaweed Day Cream and Toner - I bought these as a trial of the Body Shop seaweed skin care range. I love this range because it revitalises my skin and leaves it fresh, whilst also helps to clean and protect it. It is the best skin care product I have used so far. Also I am going to keep these small bottles as they will be good to put product in when travelling, instead of buying travel minis
Repurchase - Yes, I already have
 
Simple Eye Make-Up Remover Pads - I got these as part of a 3 for 2 offer at Superdrug. I only really use these when I have a lot of eye make up on, or it is really late as I try to only use cleansers to remove makeup. However, they do seem to do the job and are kind to my skin.
Repurchase - Yes
 
 
 
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - I can't remember when I bought this as I barely ever use it, because I am honestly not a big fan. The shades they have are too dark for my skin tone and I just prefer the coverage of foundation.
Repurchase - No
 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara - This was free in a Rimmel offer and was my only/first proper mascara for a while. It seems to clump my eyelashes together because the wand is so big. Now after trying other mascaras, I just really don't get along with it, and the big wand scares me!
Repurchase - No
 
Collection Concealer - Everyone knows how great this concealer is, so there isn't much to be said. This shade was a bit too dark for me, so I have now purchased the lighter one.
Repurchase - Yes
 
 
 
L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Hair Mask - My hair is in a terrible state, so I have tried to help it by not straightening as much, using heat protection, but also using hair masks. I like this one because you don't have to keep it on for long, only 3 minutes and it helps to protect my hair.
Repurchase - Yes
 
IKEA Tealights (Tindra?) - I have no idea what scent or name these tea lights have, but I really like them. They last for 3 and a half hours and only cost £1.20 for 36, so you can't go wrong!
Repurchase - Yes
 
Thanks for reading!
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts