Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo | Review

So after another splurge today, I decided to try the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo's because everyone seems to be raving about them and Maybelline had a 3 for 2 offer! I don't have any cream pot eyeshadows from other brands either, only having cream pencil eyeshadows, so I was trying something completely new.
 
 
 
I decided to choose the colour 35 in 'On and on Bronze' as I thought it was the most suitable colour for the eyeshadows I wear. It is a gel cream eyeshadow which means it is smooth and really easily to apply. It doesn't matter whether you apply it with your finger or a brush as I have found they both have the same effect.
 
 
 
The colour is a very sparkly bronze, although it does not have glitter in, it just gives the effect that it shines. I love this colour because brown eyeshadows go with my eye colour well (blue). When the eyeshadow is blended, the colour does not change much which I love because I have found with some cream eyeshadows that the colour fades and becomes less pigmented when blended out.
 
 
 
This is a multi-functional object because not only is it a great base for eyeshadow and stops creasing, but it can just be used by itself to create a lovely bronzed eye.
 

Not blended
 
Blended
I would recommend buying this because it only cost £5.99 and is so handy to have in your makeup bag, because instead of carrying primer and eyeshadow, you can just carry this! A little goes a long way with it as well as it is so pigmented, also meaning that it stays on your eye all day and doesn''t smudge. Overall, a great buy!
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts