Caudalie Freebies

I recently went to a make up lesson, which is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The woman matched me up with a more suitable foundation and concealer, but also taught me how to do make up more professionally. It only cost £22.50 and the woman was genuinely lovely! (If you live in the Wiltshire area, I recommend going to Lee Matthews hair salon and having a make up lesson from Rachel, I think her name was! They don't pressure you to buy anything either, which is always a plus!)
 
 
 
So after learning new techniques of how to apply makeup which I love, she gave me a bag of mini samples from Caudalie, a brand I had previously never heard of. In the bag, I got:
 
  • The Eye Cream
  • Radiance Day Fluid
  • Quenching Sorbet Creme
  • Huile Divine Oil
  • Hand and Nail Cream
  • Nourishing Body Lotion
  • Anti-Ageing Eye Cream
  • A teabag



I have split this list into groups, the first being face:
 
The Eye Cream - I have already started to use this and it seems to have already reduced under eye circles and puffiness, so I will continue to use it and maybe buy the full version!
 
Radiance Day Fluid - I haven't used this yet, but it claims to add radiance to the face and give it more life. The product also smells lovely.

Quenching Sorbet Creme - I have used this once but I agree that it did help to rehydrate my face and left it feeling fresh. It is good for sensitive skin, so I will keep trying this!
 
Anti-Ageing Eye-Cream - Being a teenager, I don't think that this is the best product for me(!), so I am going to give it to my mum to see what she says! Again, it smells amazing and the consistency is lovely.
 
 
 
Next are body products:
 
Hand and Nail Cream - Luckily for me I don't suffer with dry hands or nail problems so I haven't used this much, however it does seem to have a thick consistency which I think is a good thing.
 
Nourishing Body Lotion - I am always too lazy to apply body lotion and go through phases of using it, but when I used it before bed, the next day my skin felt smooth and nourished.
 
Divine Oil - I haven't opened this product yet as I am not too keen on a body oil, but it says that it can be used for hair too, so I might have to use it for that.
 
 
 
Lastly, in a category by itself is a teabag...?
 
I don't drink tea and not knowing really what the flavour is makes me not want to drink this. I think it may be grape tea or something, but I'm not too sure, so I think it will be going to the back of the cupboard!
 
 

Have you ever tried Caudalie products?
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts