#TreatSunday No. 2
I went shopping today and although eager to save, spent most of my money on some makeup as per usual. However, I did come across something that I have been intrigued by for a while but had never bought: Maybelline Master Smoky Shadow Pencil.
If you haven't heard of this product before, you would have heard of similar ones like it because I think most brands have created an eyeliner which can be smudged to create a smoky eye effect. I was drawn to this one however because of how chunky the pencil is hopefully meaning it creates a nicer effect.
I got the colour Smoky Black as I only really wear black eyeliner as I prefer to have darker looking eyes. Once smudged though, the black turns more of an ashy grey colour which looks really nice with subtle makeup.
To use this, you first draw a quite thick line on your lash line, like you would with any other eyeliner. Then, you use the 'smudger' side (which sort of looks like an eyeshadow applicator) and smudge/blend out the line for your desired look.
I really like the effect this gives on your make up, because it can turn quite simple makeup dramatic. This cost £4.99, which I think is a great price as it can be used for many different looks.
Have you tried this?
Toodle-doo
♡


I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award! To find out more about the award and what to do now, please see this post http://littleowlbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you accept the award :)
Little Owl Beauty x