What's in my bag? | Summer
I know that most people have done this post already, but I was wondering what to blog about today and thought that this would be a cool idea because I am always intrigued to see what people keep inside their handbags.
For the summer I like to have a small bag because I just find it easier to wear a satchel and not have to worry about it all day; it also means that I don't carry around as much rubbish. I got my bag for Christmas from Accessorize and I think it was around £25, but I really love the tan colour of it.
In my bag I have:
- My iPhone 4 - it's not in the picture as I took the picture with it
- Sunglasses - these were £1 from Primark and I keep these in my bags in case it's sunny (obviously)
- Purse - my purse was around £20 from River Island, and I love it because it has so many compartments so I can easily organise my purse
- Headphones - I always forget to bring headphones so I keep them in here
- Keys
- A headband - I hate when it rains because my hair frizzes and goes completely curly so the only way to tame it is to tie it up
- A mini perfume - I like to carry around this mini perfume from Boots because it's quite a nice smell, but if I feel a bit worse for wear, I just spritz a but on myself and feel refreshed (it is 'So... Brit')
- Concealer - this is the fundamental piece in my makeup collection and I would never leave the house without it, because if I am out for a long time it helps to keep up my makeup look
- Mascara - this Benefit mascara is good because it is small enough to keep in a handbag and means I can do it on the go or touch it up
- Powder - I get oily and shiny skin in the Summer, so this helps to try and keep me matte, also this powder comes with an applicator and a mirror which means I can carry around less!
- Body Shop Lipbalm - I don't really wear lip products, but I like to carry around this in case my lips get dry and start to hurt
Sorry this is quite a boring post, but please leave me comments telling me what you keep in your bags, because I am always looking for more rubbish to keep in my bag!
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment