#TreatSunday No. 3

I didn't do this post last week, because I honestly forgot and didn't really buy much. This week, I still haven't bought much but I have been to Boots once. I went to get my part of my sister's birthday present (Real Techniques Core Collection brushes) and whilst I was looking for them I came across the face mask section. I love face masks, especially peel off ones because they are so relaxing and just make my skin feel healthier, so when I saw a 4 for £3 offer, I just had to buy some. As a kind sister, I am giving my sister 2 as another little thing for her birthday, but I also got two.
 
 
 
I decided to get  'Deep cleanse, purify and protect! - Pomegranate' and 'Anti-stress - in Cucumber' because they both suit my skin type and they are both peel off. They both aim to deep clean pores and protect your skin, but the cucumber helps to relieve stress apparently... They are from the brand Montagne Jeunesse which I think is a French brand, but they seem to be the main seller of singular packet face masks.
 
I do face masks after a bath on a Sunday usually, so I will be doing one today!
 
What face masks do you use?
Toodle-doo

Comments

  1. The white chocolate face mask they sell is lovely
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely look out for it next time I go shopping x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts