How To | Get Rid of Dry Skin on your Nose

I don't know whether I am the only one who suffers from dry skin on your nose, but it is so annoying. It means that when I apply foundation, it can sometimes 'cake up' on my nose and stick to the dry skin, which makes my foundation look horrible and makes it last less. Also, it gives me a higher chance of a breakout because my foundation doesn't come off as well when I remove my makeup.
 
 
 
I have been searching for products to try and remove this but I hadn't found a cheap and long-lasting solution, until I used Vaseline. I'm sure that everyone has heard of Vaseline to use on your lips, to stop them from chapping, but I have found that it is more effective to apply on your nose. Vaseline is very moisturising and is good for your skin.
 
When I get dry skin on my nose, before I go to bed, I apply a layer of Vaseline on my nose and leave it over night whilst I sleep. It's definitely best to do it overnight because it does take quite a long time to absorb into your skin, and who wants to go out with Vaseline on their nose?!
 
 
 
The next day my nose is soft and foundation applies a lot better than the day before. I honestly urge you to try this at least once because even if it doesn't work, Vaseline only costs £2! This may not be as effective for people with oily skin as it will probably just add to it, but for people with dry/combination skin types, I think it is a thrifty tip! I would never do this more than once a week or fortnight as your skin would become 'immune' to the effect of it, and it may cause your pores to block.
 
Let me know your tips!
Toodle-doo

Comments

  1. During summer my nose gets oily actually but then during winter it goes all dry so I will definitely try this out!x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the exact same problem! I hope it works out :) x

      Delete
  2. Great tips! Vaseline does wonders!! :)
    Sophie
    The Style Picnic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts