DIY | Tumblr Inspired Polaroid Wall
I'm not much of a Tumblr person, but when I do use it, I love looking at all of the different room designs and inspiration; there seems to be so many Tumblr blogs who display their polaroids in their rooms. So, this is my interpretation of the typical Tumblr style wall!
![]() |
| What you'll need |
First, you will need to find a wall where you want to put up the photos (a plain wall is better, but I didn't have a free one) and then measure the amount of string you will need. Then, attach the string to the wall using blu-tac to make it secure. I bought cute white mini pegs from Amazon for around £3 for 70 which was such a good price. Next, I simply attached the photos to the string using the pegs in date order. It's such a cheap and simple way of making your room look more interesting but also a cute way to show off your pictures. This would work with normal pictures as well if you don't have a polaroid camera. I also think it would look so cool if you use fairy lights rather than string so when it was dark, the pictures would be lit up and it would look so cosy.
I hope you enjoyed this post as it is a bit different to what I normally post about!
A xo




This is a great idea, I was actually thinking about doing something like this for my uni room! :)
ReplyDeleteInês x
ipeachycoral.blogspot.com
Let me know if you do it! x
DeleteOooooh, this is adorable. Probably the randomest thing I've ever said, but I love mini pegs, they're so cute! I love how you've put hearts between the numbers in the dates. I'd love to do something similar for my own room!
ReplyDeleteNin xx
http://www.prettypug.blogspot.com
I love them too! It is not random! Thank you x
DeleteThis is so cute!! I need some Polaroids so I can do this!
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
I can't rate polaroids highly enough, they are so cute and cool x
DeleteThis is so pretty!!
ReplyDeletehttp://hashtag-tshego.blogspot.com
Thank you x
Delete