Maybelline Baby Lips | Review

 
 
If you are from the UK, you will know how long these were waited for! They were brought to the UK a while ago, but I have only just got my hands on one as I haven't been shopping much recently. There are 6 colours available in the UK: Hydrate, Intense Care, Mint Fresh, Cherry Me, Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. I bought the Cherry Me one because I am a fan of cherries and I love the smell. They cost £2.99 from Boots so are a reasonable price, and are the same price as the Body Shop ones I use now.
 
Not my photo: Source (www.huffingtonpost.com )
 
I really like the packaging for this and  I love how they are all different colours so you can collect them all. I know this may sound really weird, but I'm glad that it is a 'normal' lipbalm shape rather than some gimmicky novelty shape that doesn't fit anywhere and is a pain to carry around. The scent of the lipbalm does actually smell a lot like cherry but is not so overpowering that it makes you feel sick.
 
 
 
As it is a tinted lipbalm, it does give your lips slight colour, but it is very sheer, so you can apply lipstick or lipgloss over it. The Cherry Me one gives a slight dark pink/red (basically cherry!) colour, which I like for daytime wear. The lipbalm is also amazing for your lips as it hydrates them so well, leaving them feeling so smooth! It says it hydrates for 8 hours which I'm not completely sure about, but it sure does hydrate for a heck of a long time!
 
 
 
I will definitely be purchasing the other versions of Baby Lips because they are honestly a steal and no doubt will become a must-have in my makeup bag. Also, I will be using this for school to give a little colour to my lips as I'm not supposed to wear makeup, and after all, it's just a lipbalm...!
 
Have you tried these yet?
Toodle-doo

Comments

  1. I love baby lips! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the post on my blog!
    http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby lips - i'm so glad they finally came out in the UK! I got the same colour as you and the pink one and so far I really like them:)

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/ <-- please check out our blog!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will now :) thank you for ccommenting! I plan on getting others x

      Delete
  3. I really like this! I have written a full review on my blog too! I can't wait for a few new colours to be released here in the UK!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out your review now too! Me too, I love them x

      Delete
  4. love it
    exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went out a bought the Pink Punch one today! I really wanted to get this one but sadly the Boots AND Superdrug where I live had both sold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I have heard good things about the Pink Punch one too x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts