MUA Undress Me Too | Review

I have been failing at writing posts this Summer as I have honestly just been disheartened by the whole thing. But if I don't try, I won't succeed, so I'm going to try and develop my blog so it is the best it can be!
 

 
 
Unless you have been living under a rock, you will have definitely heard of the brand MUA and probably their Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette. I would say that is probably one of the first things that people buy from them, because they are so raved about in the beauty world. I bought this palette ages ago, hence the dirty state of it, but I thought it would be a great thing to review in case you were thinking of buying it!
 

 
 
The palette costs £4 from Superdrug, but they do have an online shop if you can't get to a Superdrug. The packaging is quite cheap and can break, but considering it is only £4, I feel as though you can't moan. In the palette you get 12 different colours that compliment each other to create a create natural eye, or smoky eye.


The colours you get are:
  • Naked - a pale nude
  • Devotion - a pale gold
  • Shy - a slightly stronger nude
  • Fiery - a copper/bronze
  • Lavish - a deep brown
  • Dreamy - a dark bronze brown
  • Tranquil - a pale copper
  • Exposed - a silvery grey
  • Reveal - a pale grey (with a pinch of brown)
  • Wink - a dark bronze
  • Obsession - a very dark brown
  • Corrupt - a ashy black
From left to right: Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy


From left to right: Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsession, Corrupt
 
 
I love this palette as the colours go together so well and produce really nice daytime and evening looks. In the palette there is a mix of creamier and powdery eyeshadows which means that you can also get different textures in your look.
 
I like using Shy and Reveal together to create a light look, or Lavish and Obsession if I want it to be more dramatic and more suitable for an evening look!

Have you got this, what colours do you use together?
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts