My Top 5 | Eyeshadows
A few months ago, you would never have seen me wear eyeshadow because I honestly just didn't know how to wear it, but now it seems to be part of my day to day makeup. I have experimented with different eyeshadows and thought I would share my top 5 (in no particular order).
Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On and on Bronze
I seriously don't know how I lived without this in my life, but now I wear it most days. I love the bronze brown colour of it as it makes a good natural/bronze eye. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge so you don't need to do much with it, which is good for me because I am so lazy with makeup. It can be worn on its own and added to as well, to make the perfect base to stop extra eyeshadow from creasing. - £4.99
No.7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow - Mink
This is the perfect eyeshadow for a very light makeup look, but with an added bit of shimmer to make your makeup look more exciting. The colour is very pigmented and seems to stay put for most of the day as long as its not too hot! - £7.00
MAC Lady Grey Eyeshadow Quad - Hazy Day
I use this along with the other colours to create a nice smoky eye effect. Because the colours have been chosen to go together, it is really easy to use them together. The pigmentation is incredible so you don't have to use much and it applies rally easily. - £23.00 (in sale)
MUA Undressed Me Too Palette - Wink
I had to include this palette in my top 5 because for the money it is one of the best purchases to make when trying out eyeshadows. My favourite is Wink because it looks like it would be a really dark brown, but it is actually quite a nice muted brown that seems to compliment my skin tone. Obviously it doesn't last as much as other eyeshadow, but considering how cheap it is, you could buy a good primer to put on first. - £4.00
Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil - Vintage Blush
I am now a huge fan of cream eyeliners as they make applying eyeshadow easier for me and less time consuming as you can miss out a step. I love the pink colour of this, because it is not a bright pink at all, and if you blend it enough, it is almost a pinky skin colour. I have to say that it doesn't apply as well as the Maybelline Colour Tattoo, but it is still great! - £3.19
I hope you enjoyed reading about my top 5 and I would love if you could recommend me some as I am always looking to expand my collection!
Toodle-doo
♡


Those MAC shadows are sooo gorgeous - love them xx
ReplyDeleteGemma | Miss Makeup Magpie
I know, they are so beautiful and amazing. One of my best purchases by far! x
Delete