B. Precise Gel Eyeliner | Review

Hello all!
 
I have been looking through my make up recently trying to get rid of old things I don't use and find out what I actually need to buy. Something I came across was my B. Precise Gel Eyeliner which I bought absolutely ages ago but have never really used because I mostly use pen eyeliners, so I have been trying to use it more.

 
 
First impressions of the product are that I like the packaging although it is plastic, but it is a really good size to travel and keep in your handbag. It comes with an applicator brush like most gel eyeliners too. The packaging advertises that it lasts for 24 hours and creates smooth, strong, budge-proof lines.


 
Obviously the product has a gel consistency and it is a very soft product so lots of product gets on the brush with little pressure. With gel eyeliners it is supposed to be "less is more" because otherwise you just end up with black eyes. Gel eyeliners seem to be hard to get right at the start but I have heard that once you can use them properly, everyone uses them.


 
I struggle a bit with gel eyeliner and I find that it maybe isn't best to use the brush that it comes with because it just doesn't help you draw a straight and neat line, instead it smudges and makes it look crappy. I have found that with this one that you have to layer it to get a solid black line as there can be gaps in the line, but once you do, it creates a really cool slick line on your eye.


 
 
This product is so pigmented that I think it will last for a very long time and is a good investment because it is only £4.66 in Superdrug at the moment, which is half the price of the Maybelline equivalent. I would say that this product does last a long time and once dry does not smudge. I would say that it perhaps doesn't last for 24 hours, but maybe 8-10 depending on your skin type, but I think that is incredibly good for a 'cheap' gel eyeliner. It definitely lasts longer than pencil and pen equivalents.
 
I would recommend that you buy this product even if you already use gel eyeliners because I have seen many people preferring it to the Maybelline one and even high end ones. In addition, the brand B. is amazing as it is completely against animal testing and is dermatologically approved.

Have you tried it yet?
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts