Giveaway Winner! | The Powdered Nose
At the start of this week I was so happy to hear that I was the winner of Amy from The Powdered Nose's Giveaway. I love this blog so much because she reviews products that I am either thinking of buying or already have, rather than only reviewing high end products that I have no chance of buying. I really recommend that you read her blog!
I received my parcel yesterday and I was so excited to get it. In the parcel I got the softest and fluffiest jumper I have ever seen. The design is not something I would usually go for, but after trying it on, I really look forward to wearing it in the winter!
I also got a few sweets in the parcel which I thought was also very cute! Anyway, this post is to mostly say thank you for the lovely jumper that I have won!
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment