Body Shop Seaweed Face Products Review...
I have used Simple products since starting to look after my skin, but I really fancied a change, so I opted to buy something else. Because I got a free tester of the Body Shop Seaweed Day Mattifying Cream and it worked, I decided to buy the tester pack for £10. In the tester pack you get four things: Day Cream, Toner, Gel Cleanser and a Night Cream, all used for Combination Skin.
The Day Cream comes in a little pot, which is a bit annoying, and claims to "Moisturise dry areas, balance excess sebum and give a matte, shine-free complexion." The cream smells really nice and I agree it does help to do all of its claims. It is a little watery compared to most other moisturisers, but it does mean that it lasts longer! It leaves my skin feeling fresh, moisturised and soft and helps keep my make up on longer.
The cleansing facial wash claims to "remove make-up, impurities and excess oil, leave skin feeling refreshed and give a shine-free, matte finish". I have to say that I am definitely not as keen on this as I am about the other products, because I prefer cream cleansers because I can never be bothered to wash my face to take my make up off, but to be fair, it does remove make up well. They do however do a cream version, which I will definitely try.
The clarifying toner smells delicious and says that it "removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities, purifies, refreshes and prepares skin for moisturiser". I definitely agree with this because after swiping it across my face with a cotton wool pad my skin feels so clean and refreshed, and it makes it glow! I will definitely by rebuying this!
Finally, the night repair cream that says it "provides moisture where needed, helps to balance excess oil and leaves skin hydrated, clear and shine-free". Honestly I haven't seen much of a difference yet, but I have only used it a couple of times. It is more of a gel consistency than a moisturiser, but the few times I have used it, my skin does feel revitalised the next day!
Overall, I would completely recommend this to anyone who has combination skin as it really refreshes and boosts your skin!
Toodle-doo
♡


Hey, I see you're relatively new to blogging! I'm Zoe and a teenage-use blogger too. You're writing is beautiful and the pictures are very clear and show up well. I see the next Zoella occurring, I look forward to more!xx
ReplyDeletewww.thatszoeblog.com