Empties #1...
I always enjoy reading these posts because you know that they must have had a reason for using the whole of a product, whether it be because they love it so much or because they want to get rid of it. I have tried to collect up a few empty things to show you and I will give my opinion of each. If you do 'Empties' posts yourself, please leave me a comment and I will definitely read yours!
Face stuff is something I go through a lot because I make myself stick to a skin care routine and hardly ever alter it, which may be bad for me. I use Simple products as the main steps in my skin care because they are so affordable and are really nice to my skin. The Simple toner is something that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and lovely and is something I have already bought again. The moisturiser is good for my skin and keeps it hydrated, however, I am looking into others now (possibly the Body Shop Seaweed Range? Any recommendations?), but I will buy it again. The Rimmel Primer has featured I think in my disappointing products blog post because it just really didn't work for me, it was alright, but not worth £7, when I could buy a new lipstick or eyeshadow.
The next category is... make-up! I barely ever finish make up and when I do, it is usually because I am fed up with it, or I am completely in love with it. The first empty is the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, this is a good concealer and works well under the eyes, but for blemishes, it is not as good as the Collection one, which is an all rounder, so I probably won't buy this again. The next is the MaxFactor Eye Brightening Mascara for Blue eyes. I used to love this mascara but it is dried up now and I barely ever use it, so I won't be buying again. Lastly is the Body Shop Glitter eyeliner which I got in a pack a few years ago. It has dried up now and the brush has frayed, but it was so nice to use for parties or special occasions. I probably won't buy this again until a special occasion maybe.
The next one is in a category by itself: perfume. I am the sort of girl who wears one perfume, so I go through it a lot and often have periods without it. I got the Ghost perfume for Christmas and I loved the smell, it was so sweet and yummy, however, I have sparingly used up every little droplet, so it has now gone. I will re-buy this in the future, but after I get by Jean Paul Gautier Madame perfume again!
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment