Another small haul...
As per usual, I spent my weekend shopping, but for once I forced myself not to buy makeup! Instead, I indulged on other delights from shops I don't usually go to.
I used to hate the shop Lush, but since getting into makeup, I have been trying to expand my opinions and love of products and shops, including Lush. I got a face mask a few weeks back which I quite liked so I went in and searched for something else. I got the Bubblegum Lip Scrub which smells so good, I could literally smell it forever! You use it to buff your lips and then put lip balm on, I love it! It also tastes so good, unless you hate really sweet smells... It cost £4.95 (I think).
I also got a Tangle Teezer brush from Boots after seeing it being used by Zoella. I haven't used it yet, but I have heard that it is really good for knotty hair, which I have. It cost £10.99.
I then went to Cath Kidston, again, another shop I don't really shop in, but it was 50% off or something so me and my mum went in for a look. I surprisingly found a couple of things I liked that were actually reasonably priced for once. The first is this white make up bag with flowers on it, which I will either use to carry makeup in my handbag or when I go travelling. I also just realised that I got a free little mirror in it to match the bag, which is so cute! The second is a zip up wallety thing, which will be put in my school bag to carry all of my essentials! They cost £7 and £4.
I didn't buy the next thing, but I was in Body Shop looking around and a woman came up to speak to me and gave me a free sample of the Body Shop Seaweed Day Cream, because I am looking for something for oily/combination skin and I didn't want to buy the whole thing!
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment