MUA Lipstick Review...
As a teenager expanding her make up collection, lipstick is something that I am definitely starting to buy, but I am trying to stick to cheaper products, because I wear it once a week, if that. I heard about MUA from so many blogs and reviews, all raving about them, so over a few weeks I have managed to track down the ones I like, so here they are:
| From left to right: Shade 16 Nectar, Shade 15 Juicy, Shade 13 (has no name!), Shade 14 Bare |
They cost £1 each which is an absolute steal, because there is literally no cheaper lipstick out there! I think there are 16 shades to choose from, so to buy the whole collection only costs £16. The packaging is obviously cheap and easily breakable because of this, however, the top bit where you can see the colour screws off to be a little pot of the lipstick which you can use with a brush, so that is quite handy!
The application I would say is good for £1, but you definitely need to moisturise your lips before because otherwise the lipstick can cling to dry areas of your lips, which doesn't look great! (I was going to put some pictures of me wearing the lipstick, but I have had a huge breakout)
Shade 15 is definitely my favourite and it took me 5 different shops to find it, as it was all sold out! The colours are smooth and usually quite pigmented but you would need to reapply them in the day and stop yourself from accidentally rubbing the colour away.
I would recommend buying some MUA lipsticks, even if you're not completely sure, because after all they are only £1! One thing I must say is that they swatch a lot differently than how they look on the packaging, so make sure you try before you buy!
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment