Haul | Boots & New Look

My plans to save up for my trip to London in September have failed miserably as I keep spending and spending on stuff I don't really need. However, the stuff I have bought recently I really love and some I may be doing reviews of!
 
 
 
I did an online order for New Look because there was (may still be) a huge sale on most of their clothes. I didn't really need any but there were two things that particularly caught my eye. The first is a black striped pinafore dress that was reduced from £19.99 to £6 which I think is an absolute bargain. I am going to wear this with plain tops as I haven't got much else to go with it.
 
 
 
I also bought a top from their Inspire range. They didn't have my size in this top so I have to get one 3 sizes too big, but I can now where it with leggings or tucked into jeans. It was £12.99 reduced to £5.
 
 
 
I went to Boots at the weekend (oh dear!) because I had to buy a few things that I needed. The first was the Simple Facial Cleanser, as I had completely run out of cleanser and my local Body Shop was shut so I couldn't get it from there. There was a 3 for 2 offer on the Simple range, so of course I took advantage of it! I wanted to try a eye roll on, so I have bought this to try and also I got some eye-makeup remover pads for the days when I am too lazy to cleanse!
 
 
 
Then I went over to the Collection stand for a new concealer (which they didn't have!) but instead caught my eye on the new Collection Eyeshadow Pencils. I got it in Vintage Blush as I don't have many pink colours. I also wanted a new nail polish and because I love corals, I opted for the Barry M Gel Polish in Papaya, which I will be reviewing in a new feature soon...! Finally, I went to the Rimmel stand to get an eyebrow pencil because at the moment I do nothing to them, so I thought an eyebrow pencil would be a good place to start! I got it in Hazel and it comes with a brush on the end.
 
 
 
When paying I kindly got a tester of the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit face wash, which I look forward to testing! I have bought over stuff this week, but it has been boring like hair spray and nail polish remover...
 
 
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

  1. I so want to try one of the collection pencils... the reviews for them are gorgeous, and pigmented xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts