My Haircare Routine...

Recently my hair has been sort of malting so I have had to relook at my haircare routine so that not too many products are used, but also that my hair gets all the nutrients it needs. I thought I would do a post on this because I am sure the products I use may be similar to some of you!
 
 
 
The first thing I do is wash my hair with Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner. Honestly this has to be one of the nicest hair care products ever as it leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished! Aussie isn't the cheapest "drugstore" brand, but is a lot cheaper than high end products.
 
 
 
Next I apply the l'Oreal Paris Elvive Triple Resist Hair Mask. I put this on the ends of my hair up to the mid point and it helps to strengthen my hair by protecting it from heat and repairing it. This was a bargain as I think it only cost around £6 and you get so many uses from it. It doesn't smell bad and doesn't smell great, so it is a good product in that sense.
 

 
 
Then I comb through it with the Tangle Teezer. There have been enough reviews about the Tangle Teezer that I really don't need to say that much! My only problem with this amazing product is that my hair is quite thick so I usually brush my hair with a normal brush as well because otherwise it would take forever.
 
 
 
I then towel dry it and apply the Tresemme Split Remedy to the ends of my hair. It says to use 2-3 pumps, but my hair is so thick that I need 5. This product is very affordable and works incredibly well. It does help my split ends gradually, but it isn't an overnight change.
 
 
 
Finally I apply the Lee Stafford Heat Protection to my hair and comb it through. I am really not sure about the smell of this product as it smells a little cheap and nasty, but it seems to work and was an absolute bargain. I then dry my hair and apply the shine spray to make it look nice and glossy (this also has the same review).
 

 
 
So that is what I do to help repair my hair, what do you do?
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts