My First MAC Purchase! | Lady Grey Eyeshadow Quad
Recently, I went to the Swindon Outlet Centre with my family. Usually I find this trip boring, but this time was different; I found a Cosmetics Company Store! If you don't know, then it is basically a shop that sells high end brands of makeup and beauty - such as MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown etc - at lower prices. I had around £30 on me so I decided to finally buy a MAC product. I was in the shop for at least an hour trying to work out what to get, and I finally decided on the MAC Lady Grey Eyeshadow Quad.
This MAC Eyeshadow Quay was reduced from £33 to £23 which I think is a huge saving! The palette contains four colours: All Races (a cool light taupe mauve), Tendersmoke (a silvery lilac), Lady Grey (a light frosted green-grey), and Hazy Day (a grey).
| Top left: All Races, Top right: Tendersmoke, Bottom left: Lady Grey, Bottom right: Hazy Day |
I love these four eye shadows as I think they compliment each other well and they are all very subtle colours. I will review them more when I have explored and used it more as I haven't used it properly yet!
However, I can already tell that the pigmentation is so good in these eyeshadows and the texture seems good too. This is only my first MAC purchase and will be my only until I go to London in September, but I think this was a cute thing to buy first.
| From left to right: Hazy Day, Lady Grey, Tendersmoke and All Races |
Comment down below if you would like a more in depth review of this palette!
What MAC products do you recommend I buy?
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment