Real Techniques Core Collection Review...
Hey everyone!
I bought the Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes about a week ago and honestly, I can't remember life without them, they are that good!
In the box, you obviously get the make up brushes but you also get a carry case which also doubles up as a stand, which is good if you don't really have anywhere to store your brushes.
You get 4 brushes in the pack: detailer brush, contour brush, foundation brush and buffing brush.
The detailer brush is made to use to help apply concealer (which I sometimes use it for) or to apply lipstick. However, I have also found that it is really good at applying eye shadow, so I am mainly using it for that purpose. All of the brushes are so soft, including this one and now my eyeshadow goes on so much more evenly.
The contour brush is obviously used for contouring which is what I use it for, but can also be used to apply highlighter to the cheekbones. I love this brush, it is making learning to contour a bit easier, as I obviously had the wrong brush before.
The foundation brush is of course used for foundation! I have found it is a bit small to apply foundation with but I'm not sure whether that is because I have a big face or whether I always use the wrong brushes! It is pointed which helps to get into the creases of the face...
The buffing brush is supposed to be used for powder and mineral foundation, however, I have found that it is the right size to use with liquid foundation. This may be a bad thing to do, but it helps to apply my foundation evenly and less streaky (I still have to use my fingers to ensure it is completely blended in).
Overall, these brushes are a God-send and really aren't that expensive compared to other brushes on the market!
Toodle-doo
♡
(NOTE: In case anyone wanted to know, this is where I store my brushes!)


Comments
Post a Comment