My Summer Essentials...
I have now broken up for Summer (yay!) and I have decided that my goal for this blog is to reach 20-30 followers, which may not seem a lot, but it would mean the world! I will be trying to post every day, so hopefully you will enjoy it! Now that it is Summer, there are a few products that I know will be my essentials to "survive" the sun and heat that we have in England at the moment!
First is my Tangle Teezer, because in the Summer my hair frizzes a lot due to humidity, so I am constantly brushing it to detangle it. It also comes in a nice summery pink colour and is easy to carry around in a bag!
Next is the Dove Tinted Moisturiser in Medium/Dark. I have really pale legs, arms, face etc so I hate having to reveal skin in the Summer. I have tried other tanning products but this one is so affordable and so effective, so I prefer this one. It does add a glittery shimmer to the skin which is sometimes annoying.
Third is the Garnier Ambre Solaire - After Sun Intensive Restoring lotion. I just went to the beach and because it is so hot and sunny in England at the moment, I got so sun burnt and bright red. My burns hurt so much on my leg, but after applying this, the burns feel cool and moisturised. I would not be able to survive without this in Summer!
Fourth is the Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream fro the Body Shop. After discovering this, I haven't stopped using it! In Summer, my skin gets way more oily than usual because of the heat, and no matter how much powder I apply, I become so shiny. I find that this moisturiser helps to keep my makeup matte all day, which is good for the hot weather.
Next is Nivea Sun Spray. There isn't much to say about this as it is just sun cream, but without it, I would be red and peeling all Summer. It applies well and doesn't smell bad.
Sixth are my sunglasses. These were an absolute steal from Primark, as they only cost £1 I think. Primark sunglasses can't be criticised because they are so cheap that if they do break, then it doesn't matter as they can easily be replaced.
Finally is a new purchase that I bought from Asos Curve. It is a floral skater skirt that I am absolutely in love with. the pattern of it is so summery and lovely, and it goes with quite a lot of things that I own. I am a big fan of skater skirts, I think I have 7, but this is my new favourite!
Those are all my summer essentials... I know there aren't any beauty products in here, but I feel as though I have spoken about the ones I wear a lot and I try to cut down on make up in the Summer anyway!
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment