Bubblegum Lush Lip Scrub | Review
I am starting to become a new fan of Lush after getting to realise that they don't just sell useless bath products, but they actually sell quite a large range of beautiful products. So now, of course, I am a huge fan! I bought the Lip Scrub in the flavour/scent Bubblegum. This lip scrub aims to buff and exfoliate your lips to leave them smooth, so that you can then effectively apply lip products to them.
| Excuse the poor photos! |
My first impression of the product was that the packaging was quite cute and dainty, and is also the perfect size to carry around in a handbag! It fits in with all the other Lush packaging, with the black container and white font. I love how vibrant the colour of the scrub is compared to the white and black, because it really contrasts well.
To use it you take around a fingertip full of it and scrub it on your lips for around 30 seconds depending on how much they need. You then lick off the excess! The bubblegum scrub tastes so nice and is really sweet. The texture is very sugary as that is how it exfoliates the lips. I know it is bad to say, but it tastes so good that I could literally eat it all day, and I have read other reviews that say the same.
After applying it, my lips do feel more supple and soft, and also applying lip products like lipstick and lip balm is so much easier as it is smoother to apply. Usually, some of my lipstick sticks to dry skin on my lips, no matter how much I apply lip balm, but now hardly any does. After using the lip scrub, I use my Body Shop Born Lippy in Strawberry as it helps to remoiturise them.
Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone, as it contains jojoba oil which helps to moisturise the lips and it gets rid of dead skin on the lips that lipstick clings to. It costs £5.25 for 25g and comes in three different scents/flavours: bubblegum, mint julips and popcorn.
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment