Top 10 for under £10...
I know this isn't an original tag as I got the idea from watching FleurdeForce's video, but I watched it and agreed with so much of what she said that I thought I would do mine too! Obviously there are going to be some typical products in there that everyone likes, but hopefully you may not have seen one of them.
Product number 1 had to be the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. Everyone raves about this product including me because it is so good at coverage but doesn't look as though you have caked on your make up. It is also good for this time of the year because it has SPF 15 and also has a glimmery effect. I was torn up between this and the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation because I go through stages of liking each one, but the Bourjois one is a bit too thick for summer!
Next is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. Again, not much needs to be said about this because I think most people have used it, but it is the product I have to use everyday!
Number 3 is the Rimmel Clear Complexion powder. This is a product that again I could not live without because it keeps me matte but doesn't make me orange, because it is a translucent powder. I don't have to reapply it during the day either, which is a plus!
Number 4 is the Body Shop Born Lippy strawberry lip balm. This is such a nourishing lip balm and it tastes amazing. I think this cost less than the lipbutter which is a plus, but I also like how it comes in a tube form as I hate getting a dirty finger from lipbalm. I use it before lipstick or on its own and I just really love it!
Next is the Sleek Face Form palette. Before buying this I read so many reviews from Youtubers and Bloggers, all raving about Sleek, and now I am one of them. This kit comes with everything you need for your face: contour, highlighter and blush. I don't normally use the blush, as it is a little bright for me, but it is still so pigmented! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Number 6 is the MUA Lipstick in Shade 15 - Juicy. I am not going to write much about this as I did a review on them (click here) but this colour is so nice and seems to stay on better than the others. The price also makes it a steal!
Number 7 is the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser. For the price of it, this has to be one of the best moisturisers there is for people on a budget. It is creamy and keeps skin hydrated all day, and because there are no fragrances in it, you don't smell horrible all day like some moisturisers do! If used correctly with other products, it helps clear skin blemishes and acne too.
Product 8 is the Barry M nail polish in Coral. I have had this nail polish for so long and I think it is my favourite colour ever. Barry M is such a good brand as it is so cheap and it does not chip if you apply it correctly. The colour is so vibrant and is perfect for this hot summer weather!
Number 9 is the MUA Undress Me Too palette. Again, a lot of reviews, a lot of good opinions! But to add, all of the colours are so shimmery and mix well together, seriously, everyone needs one of these in their life!
The final product is the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner. I have blogged a lot about this product as I use it everyday, but without it, I would not be able to apply eye liner at all. The felt tip style to it makes application so easy and it doesn't really smudge during the day. It lasts for ages as well, so is a good investment!
So those are my top 10 for under £10. As always please leave a comment giving me your top 10 and any ideas or recommendations you have for me, because I love reading comments and "meeting" new bloggers on the Internet!
Toodle-doo
♡


Comments
Post a Comment