#TreatSunday No. 1

I have been looking for new things to blog about recently, but also to boost my moral as like most people, it can get low. So my new idea is to buy myself something little every week that I think looks nice, but must cost under £5. This can be beauty related, fashion related, food related or anything that I particularly want. I urge you all to do it, because although you may spend way more than that on treats every week, having one thing you know you will get at the end of the week, will really motivate you.
 
 
 
The first product in this (hopefully long) series is the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish in Papaya which I picked up in a recent haul. I have loved Barry M Nail Polishes forever but I am really in love with their Gelly range as I find it way easier to apply and they come in lovely colours.
 
 
 
I really like coral colours and when I saw this one, I completely fell in love with it. It only cost £3.99 from Boots. The colour makes your hands look more tanned, which is always good for Summer!
 
 
 
Because the formula is so thick for the Gelly nail polishes, not many coats of it are needed to get an opaque colour. For some, one is enough but because this colour is reasonably light, I had to do 3 with a clear top coat. Barry M have always been renowned because their nail polish doesn't chip and this is the same for their Gelly Hi-Shine Range!
 
I would recommend Barry M to anyone!
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts