Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil | Review

As shown in a previous blog post, I recently bought the Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Vintage Blush. This is a very pink and shimmery colour that is supposed to be used for eyeshadow base or can also be used by itself.
 
 
 
The product says that it is 'velvety, blendable, waterproof and long lasting' and honestly, I agree with it all. The application of it is really easy as obviously, it is a pencil. The texture is very creamy and is easy to blend with either your finger or a brush. So far, I have used it mostly as a colour by itself because I have no colours to go with it, but I have found that it works because it lasts all day, which means I don't have to worry about it!
 
Not blended...

Blended...
 
The colour could be a little too shimmery for some people, but I really love it, because it matches the lovely weather that we have in England at the moment! I only have the Vintage Blush one, because I was wary of buying more, but considering they are only £3.19 each, I think I will invest in the other colours that are available: Vanilla Sky, Gunmetal Blitz, Hot Chocolate, Midnight Glam and Denim Diva.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These eyeshadow pencils are very similar to the Rimmel Scandaleyes ones, but I prefer this one to my Rimmel one because it is cheaper but they also come in a wider range of colours! I would recommend this product to everyone because it has a multiple of uses and is a very handy thing to have in your makeup bag!
 
Excuse camera quality and makeup ability!
 
 
Have you tried these yet?
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts