The Fragrance Tag...

Hello everyone!
 
All girls wear either perfume or body spray, so I thought I would do the fragrance tag! I saw this on a blog you can find here, and I tag all of you to do it!
 
1. Fruity, floral, warm, spicy, or food smell?
I prefer girly scents so probably fruity and floral, although I can't stand when a perfume is too strong. I am not keen on musky smells as they just remind me of an old woman or something. Also, since when does perfume smell of food?!
 
2. Body spray or perfume?
Perfumes are definitely better than body sprays in my opinion as perfumes have such a diverse range of smells, where as I think that all body sprays have that same cheap smell that makes my skin crawl. However, I do like some body sprays if I'm on the run!
 
3. Whats your all time favourite perfume?
Either Madame by Jean Paul Gautier, which I could smell forever or Ghost
 
4. Whats your all time favourite body spray?
It's got to be Pink by Charlie, everyone loves it and has had it!
 
5. What are fragrance are you wearing right now? 
Curious by Britney Spears
 
Although this isn't a question in the tag, my favourite smell at the moment is Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Shower Gel. It is seriously the best thing I have ever smelt in my life!
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts