"How much is your face worth?"
I have seen quite a few of these done by many beauty bloggers out there and I am always really intrigued into their answers, so I thought I would give it a go! I tag ALL of you to do it! I don't think that normally you include skin care, but it is part of my face, so I am. However, I am not including makeup brushes or tools into it, as no one else does!
Of course, since I'm a teenager, mine will probably be less than most of yours out there, but these are the products I use normally if I were to go out into town or meet up with friends.
Simple Cleansing Lotion - £2.99
Simple Toner - £2.99
Simple Hydrating Moisturiser - £3.79
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - £9.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder - £3.99
Sleek Face Form Palette - £9.99
No 7 Eyeshadow in Mink - £7.00
MUA Undress Me Too Palette - £4.00
Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner - £6.00
Benefit They're Real Mascara - £19.50 (I have a tester)
Body Shop Lip Balm in Strawberry - £3.00
So altogether, that comes to £77.43, which I think is a good number, after all it is about quality and not quantity and at the moment, I really like my products. I can't really indulge anymore in buying things I don't need as I am saving up for shopping in London, where I hope to buy a Nars foundation, MAC eye shadows and of course, clothes!
Toodle-doo
♡


when I was a teenager my entire face of makeup probably cost less than £10 lol, so £77 still quite a lot! :) Lovely products, I need to pick up a Sleek Face Form palette I keep seeing lots of good reviews for them x
ReplyDeleteHaha! Yeah, it is really good, but I am still not great at using it :) x
Delete