Big(ish) Haul...

Hello everyone!
 
It is nearly the summer holidays which means that I will be able to blog a lot more! I will try and do a blog post a day so hopefully some more of you will check out my blog! If you have any ideas or recommendations as to what I should bog about, then please leave a comment...
 
As you can tell from the title, I recently went shopping with some friends and bought quite a few things, so I thought I would share them with you!
 
 
The first thing I bought finally were the Real Techniques Core Collection brushes by Samantha Chapman. Honestly, I haven't read a single blog post that has said anything bad about these brushes so I have been desperate to get them for ages and I finally did! These cost me £21.99 from Boots and I love them already, even the person at the till said they would be amazing.
 
 
I also got the Lee Stafford Shine Spray and Heat Protection Spray from Boots. I suffer with hair that falls out a lot, not in clumps, but seriously a lot, like there will be hair all over my floor and on my clothes within a day of cleaning them. That's why this summer, I plan to revive my hair and stop damaging it as much because I straighten it too much without using sufficient protection. I am not overly keen on the smell of these products but they were cheap and small so I thought I could test them easily without having to waste them!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you live in the UK you will be sure to know about the No 7 vouchers that they give away all the time. For the first time, I decided to spend it rather than throw it away. I looked at some ideas and reviews of various No 7 products and decided upon the No 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow - Mink. This colour is so pretty and really makes my eyes look nice and not too dressy. It shimmers nicely and I think really compliments blue eyes! (Sorry you can't really see it in the swatch)

 
 
The last thing I bought from Boots was the Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner. I use this product every day and night and it is gradually starting to improve my skin and make it feel fresh and softer. I use it with the cleansing lotion and moisturiser from Simple, because it is so affordable and works so well! I would recommend this for teenagers to use.
 
 
 
I then went to Superdrug and bought the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige. I bought this without reading any recommendations or reviews, which is not something I normally do but I am intrigued to see whether it is good as it seems really easy to use! It was £4.49 from Superdrug.
 

 
I then bought the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Bronze as I really needed a brown eyeliner as I have never had one. I like the colour, but I still think I prefer black. It cost £3.99.

 
Finally, I bought the B. Precise Gel Eyeliner in Black 100. I am intrigued into gel eyeliners as they have very mixed reviews with some saying that they are amazing and others that they are fiddly and a waste of time. I normally use an eyeliner pen so I am going to try and learn how to use it. This was also one of the cheaper ones I could find in case I really disliked it! It cost £6.99.
 

 
 
Have you got any product recommendations?
Toodle-doo
 

Comments

  1. This Gel Eyeliner looks pretty good, i deffinatly recommend the maybelline gel liner as its fab and quite reasonably priced too :).

    http://beautydiaryy.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard a lot of good things about it! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts