A Weekend of fun in London



Last Friday-Saturday I finally went to London, after not having been for around 6 years. I was so excited to go because now I am older, there are a lot more things to interest me i.e. makeup and shopping! The main reason for going however, was the fact I was going to see McFly at the Royal Albert Hall; it was absolutely bloody incredible.
 
We got the train to Waterloo on Friday morning and wandered around a bit until we got to a tube station. We then went to the V&A museum to see their fashion bit (some of my favourites):



 

 


My favourite!

 
 
We then went to the Natural History museum, which again was so interesting and even the building was stunning. Annoyingly, the dinosaur exhibition was shut, but the human bit was really great.
 

 
 
We then went to the hotel (a Holiday inn) and got dressed up for the night! Before McFly we went to ASK and like always, I had the Pollo Panino. We then did a short walk to the Royal Albert Hall and saw McFly!





We were so close for McFly (15th row back) and it honestly was the best concert I have ever been to. I have been a big fan for a while and all of their songs were sung brilliantly; however, the highlight has to be when Busted came and joined them on stage - a childhood wish come true!



 
The next day we went shopping in Harrods where I bought some MAC eye shadows (I will be reviewing soon), had a Starbucks and went to the Oxford Street Primark. I have to say that I wasn't that impressed with it, I think the one in Bristol near Cabots is much nicer and bigger, but I did do some purchases which you will again see soon! Finally we ended the day in John Lewis where I bought some Benefit makeup!

 
 
Overall it was a brilliant weekend with my Mum, but it was so tiring that we had to leave early. There were obviously more details, but I didn't want to bore you too much!
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

  1. I saw them on the Sunday! It was AMAZING! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts