Nails Inc. in Motcomb Street | Review

I received this nail polish in the post after winning a giveaway the other day (read about it here) and I was so intrigued by it. Of course I have heard of nails inc. before, I even have one of their polishes (which I got free in a cinema?!) but due to the high price of them, I had never thought of getting another. That's why I was delighted to win this as it is something I never would have thought of trying.
 
 
 
The colour is called 'Motcomb Street' and is a deep dark blue that could almost be seen as black. It is the perfect colour for Winter and Autumn and compliments most outfits.
 
 
 
Application was really easy, although it was runnier than expected and a heck of a lot comes out on the brush, so I did get some around my finger! I applied two coats as there were a few 'gaps' in the first coat, but I think you could get away with 1 if you were in a rush. By the time I had finished one hand to go back to the first nail, it had already dried which I was so impressed with as it meant I didn't have to wait ages like I do for most other nail polishes.
 
Please excuse my horrible fat hands!
 
The nail polish didn't chip at all (I did apply a top coat) and surprisingly didn't stain my nails a dark blue colour. The only problem is that as soon as your nails grow enough to become visible, you have to take it off, which could be a pain if your nails grow really quickly.
 
 
 
This nail polish is one of my favourites for A/W and I can tell I will wear it to death. Have you tried any nail inc. nail polishes?
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts