Superdrug Dry Shampoo | Review

Before blogging, I tried to avoid using dry shampoo as my mum said it was bad for your hair and didn't really help at all. However, when I started to get into blogging, the hype and necessity over dry shampoo was clear so I finally decided to buy some the other day. I was going to buy the Batiste range as it is the most favoured out of them all, but the Superdrug version was on discount and they only had the original Batiste available.
 
 
I decided to get the 'Heart on your Sleeve' and 'Spirit of the Carnival' versions as I preferred the smells to the others. Heart on your Sleeve is a floral and fruity smell, where as Spirit of the Carnival smells more citrus-y and fresh; I think I will use the fresh one when my hair feels a little drab and the floral one to give it a boost. I was impressed with the price of these, as they were on offer for 2 for £3 and you get 150ml in each.
 

 
 
Both give my hair volume, which isn't something I particularly need, but would be good for people with flat hair and do refresh it for the day. I definitely wouldn't use this all the time instead of actually washing my hair, as it does dry it out, but for in between days or sleepovers, this is a godsend to keep your hair looking clean and fresh.

 
 
I also really like the design of these, because they all feature a girl, but they all have different designs that fit the smell of each one. When I finish these, I think I will try the Batiste range, as I have found that these are good, but dry my hair out a bit too much, rather than just some of the oils in my hair.
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts