Triple Chocolate Cookie Recipe | The Food of Gods
Every weekend I ask my mum to buy some cookies as they have to be my favourite sweet thing ever, like I seriously would eat them forever. I have never really been great at baking as I tend to get bored and veer away from the recipe, but after being reminded of Tanya Burr's and Vivianna's recipes, I thought why not give it a try. All credits for the recipe go to them, this is not an original recipe! Here is the original video:
Ingredients:
- 200g unsalted butter
- 300g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 275g self-raising flour
- 75g cocoa powder
- a splash of milk
- a LOT of chocolate
Preheat an over to 200°C/220°C for a fan oven. Soften the butter in a microwave for a few seconds. Put in a huge bowl and add the sugar. Whisk or stir until creamy. Crack in the egg and continue to mix. Add all the dry ingredients (no need for sieving) and mix again. Add a splash of milk if the mixture is dry. Break up however much chocolate you want and add it to the mixture. Stir with a spoon so that the chocolate is evenly spread. Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper. Separate the mixture into 9-12 balls and put them on the tray spaced out (I did not do this which is why mine all joined together...!). Put them in the oven for 10 minutes, no more, no less. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 30 minutes so they can solidify. Enjoy!
And voila, you have Triple Chocolate Cookies! Let me know if you attempt this, by tagging me on Twitter (@MuttersofaTeen) because I think mine was a bit of a shambles, but I swear they do taste good! Also, would you like more posts like this?
Toodle-doo
♡


They look good :) cookies are so nice!
ReplyDeleteThey are! Much nicer the day after too x
DeleteThey look amazing! - I want some haha
ReplyDeleteThey were actually really good! All gone now though ;) x
Delete