My Summer Favourites
So it was my first day back to school today, which means that it is officially the end of summer... However, this summer has been quite a good'en for me, because although I didn't go on holiday, it is the last summer I will have before having to work, and I began to blog more! Here are some of my favourite things that I have enjoyed this summer!
I honestly probably would have died from dehydration without Coke Zero this summer because it was just so hot! Not much to say, apart from there are no calories and it's just so good!
I hated midi-rings when I first saw them as they just seemed like another 'indie' fashion trend, but I really love them now as they are so quirky and cute. I will definitely be buying more soon...
Candles are a necessity in my life, and this summer I have been loving the IKEA apple candle. The fragrance is perfect for summer because it smells fresh and fruity!
When I ran out of my other perfumes, I started to use my Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood as an everyday perfume. I wasn't keen on the fragrance to start with, but now I'm hooked! It's not very fruity and is more heavy so will be great for Winter too!
In Summer, there is really no point in me wearing makeup on a hot day because it just runs off my face and I become very shiny, but with my Seaweed Mattifying Cream my makeup stays fresher for longer, meaning I don't have to go out completely bare-faced.
Although I only bought this recently, I wish I had bought it sooner! The Cherry Me baby lips is such a perfect colour for summer and hydrates my lips really well.
Baths are more of a winter thing, but the couple of times I had a bath, I was loving the Radox Nourish bath soak with ginger and shea butter. It just smells smooth and creamy, but also relaxes me so much if I am feeling tired or stressed.
Last and definitely not least is my favourite album/singer of the summer. Mike Dignam is mostly unknown, but my friends had heard he was doing a free concert in Bournemouth so we went along; he was honestly so talented! His songs are perfect for summer as they are so laid-back and happy. My favourite has to be either Great Escape or Lungs, which are off his album that he gave to me for free! I also met him and he was lovely!
Now that summer is over, what's been your favourite thing?
Toodle-doo
♡


I love the ikea candles, they smell so good and cost so little! I love the sound of the mattifying cream xx
ReplyDeleteI think it was only 97p or something stupid! The mattifying cream is a lifesaver :) Thanks for stopping by x
DeleteI love how you include a variety of things when doing 'favourites' blogs! Because some people feel limited to just beauty products, but they shouldn't be! I love how you involved coke and candles!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!xxx
I have followed you via GFC and Twitter!
Follow me back-
GFC- hannahsbubbe.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter- @hannahsblogs
Thanks, I was worried people wouldn't be intersted in it! I have followed you too xxx
Delete