Superdrug Deep Cleansing Mask | Review
Being a teenager, a face mask has now become a definite treat for me to relax me but mainly to try and heal my skin from 'teenage syndrome'. I am usually a peel off fan for two reasons, the ease of it and I just find them more refreshing than wash off ones. However, I recently bought the Superdrug Deep Cleansing Mud Mask as I was having a breakout and was in deep need of a cleanse and I have to say I am very impressed.
"Superdrug Deep Cleansing mud mask with natural mineral benefits of dead sea mud naturally detoxifies and remineralises. This clay based mask will help promote a clearer complexion, leaving skin softer and rejuvenated."
I totally agree with this statement as my skin seemed to clear up and felt a lot softer to touch for the next few days. Obviously this isn't as effective as other masks on the market, but for it's cheap price of £2.59, there is no room to complain (buy it here).
It is quite a thick consistency which means that a little bit goes a long way. Of course it applies wet and it dries quite quickly. Before I applied, I did cleanse my face with my Garnier 3-in-1 Facial Wash, just to remove any impurities. Then, you gently massage and apply to the whole face avoiding the eyes and mouth. Keep the mask on for between 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water and then pat your face dry. I found that after this my skin felt refreshed and back to it's normal self.
There's no doubt that I will be incorporating this into my skin care routine as it's just a really lovely product. Also, I think I will try the other versions in this range as they all seem to have good reviews. What face masks do you use?
Toodle-doo
♡


I've been using the green one for a while now and that small bottle last me for AGES!
ReplyDeletegisforgingers.blogspot.com
I really want to try it x
Delete