Booting Out for Autumn

 
Up there in the top 5 things I love about Autumn/Winter are boots. They are so versatile and there are so many beautiful boots for such affordable prices that come out each year. Especially now that my feet have stopped growing, the collection of shoes I have is slowly increasing, including boots, as last Winter I only had one pair.
 







 
 
I got these boots from Primark a couple of weeks ago, for a measly £8. I got them in both the burgundy red and the beige because I just couldn't choose. The red ones are such a beautiful colour and will be good for any outfits that don't have much colour in, which is often for me in Winter. The beige will be good for everyday wear and will go with most things. The material of these boots won't last forever as they are suede, so I will probably have to throw them out at the end of the year, but for the price, that's absolutely fine! The only thing that may get on my nerves about these shoes is that they are definitely not waterproof, so I may be caught a few times in the rain.
 



 
 
Next are last years boots from Topshop. I think these cost around £50, which at the time I was a bit weary of paying, but that have last so well and are so comfortable. The boots can be worn in two different ways, one with the sides up or you can fold the sides over to reveal some of the fur underneath. Again, these aren't waterproof which I found out last year!
 



 
 
These boots are the only 'waterproof' boots I own, which means that I wear them quite a lot in the rainy months of the year! I got them from New Look in February for around £20 and they have lasted so well considering they aren't real leather. They look great with leggings and jeans, with a chunky knit jumper, so perfect for the cold months!
 



 
 
Lastly, these black boots are from New Look and cost around £19 in January. I love the slight studding detail on the side of these boots as none of my other boots have much detail. However, it doesn't make my boots look like they have been vajazzled! They are also so comfortable and really easy to slip on and off because of the convenient zip on the side.
 
What boots will you be wearing this year?
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

  1. hey I nominated you for the Leibster Award, visit strokesofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is definitely all about boots! Love, love the boots you bought from Primark, wish I'd snapped up a pair when I was last there! x

    Danielle · danielletc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are still doing them, they are wonderful! xo

      Delete
  3. I've acquired quite a large collection of boots over the years.My favourite have to be my chocolate brown UGGs and my black ankle boots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good pair of black ankle boots! xo

      Delete
  4. One of my favourite parts of winter is wearing boots, nice post! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts