T. LeClerc Mattifying Foundation | Review

Now that I am more into makeup, I have been buying things that are definitely more suited to me, a.k.a. no more orange foundation! That's why I bought this, because it is one of the only foundations pale enough to fit my skin colour. T. LeClerc hadn't been a brand I had heard of, until my makeup lesson, but it seems to be popular in salons rather than 'normal' shops.
 
 
 
I bought the Mattifying Foundation in 01 - Ivoire as my skin can often be oily in the Summer, so any extra matte I can get, I will take! The foundation comes in a glass bottle with a clear lid, so the packaging is quite basic considering the price. The lid also seems to come off often in my bag as well, so I get foundation everywhere which is a pain in the ass.
 
 
 
The foundation is a mixture between fluid and powder meaning that it is good for both oily and combination skin. It also has an added SPF 15, which is good for Summer wear, as that will be mostly when I wear it. I would say that this isn't a light foundation, but if you're looking for a medium-high coverage foundation, this is the one.
 

 
 
The foundation cost £33.50 and you get 30ml, so costs around the same as MAC and NARS equivalents. I use my Real Techniques Buffing brush to apply this to my face, working my way from the centre to my jaw. This colour fits my skin so well that I don't get a line and it blends in perfectly with no streaks.
 
I really love this foundation as it keeps my skin matte for the day and fits my skin perfectly so it almost looks like my natural skin!
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts