I won a giveaway! | Daisy's Dreams

Recently I was thrilled to hear that I had won the lovely Daisy's giveaway from Daisy's Dreams. I was so happy to win because I am a big fan of her blog and the prices were so amazing! If you haven't seen her blog yet, which I am sure you have, then check her out here as she is one of my favourites!
 
 
 
The package came yesterday, and I was supposed to take a picture of it, but I forgot due to the pure excitement of it all! From the giveaway I won: Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate, Nails Inc in Motcomb Street, Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Leave in Treatment and La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel-Cream. I had heard amazing reviews and comments about all of these products, so I am going to tell you my first impressions of each.
 
Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate
I have already tried one of these, but in Cherry Me (read full review here) and loved it! I was planning to buy some more next time I went shopping, but now there's no need. Hydrate isn't tinted like the Cherry Me one, but boy does it smell better. Hydrate smells like citrus and oranges, which I was not expecting and leaves my lips softer for longer than Cherry Me. I will be using this all the time in the cold winter months as it will definitely stop them from chapping!
 
 
 
Nails Inc in Motcomb Street
I won't say much about this product as a full review will be going up, but I love this colour for Autumn. I normally prefer lighter colours for nail polish, but this dark blue is so lovely and rich that I am in love with it.
 
 
 
Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Leave in Treatment
I will also be doing a full review on this item too! What I can say is that like most Lee Stafford products, it smells great!
 
 
 
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel-Cream
It took me a while to figure out what the hell this was as there were so many instructions that came with it! I have now worked out it is super suncream that will protect me from any sun ray there is in the world; it is SPF 50+ and offers ultra high UVA-UVB protection for the face. It is also made so that there is no-shine for your face, which is what I suffer with in the summer.
 
 
 
I just want to say a huge thank you to Daisy for her wonderful and very generous giveaway!
 
Toodle-doo

Comments

Popular Posts