#TeenBlogSeries | 10 Facts About Me

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com.



I have agreed to take part in my first ever blogger series: Teen Blog Series. I am so excited to be a part of this and I really look forward to reading everyone else's posts (if you are taking part too, leave me links in the comments to your posts or follow me on Twitter @aliceroseblogs and tweet me!)

10 Facts:
  1. I have been to 8 concerts in my life including Ed Sheeran and Bastille (I love Bastille a lot.)
  2. I just got my GCSE results back and I am very happy with them (9A* and 2A)
  3. One of my biggest annoyances is people who talk at the cinema or laugh too loudly. I am the sort of person who likes to sit there in silence.
  4. For my AS Levels, I have chosen to study Psychology, Business Studies, French and History
  5. I absolutely hate roast dinners which I know is taboo in Britain, but I can't stand the stodginess and overall feeling of 'eurgh' I get after eating one
  6. I'm such a wimp, so I would never go on a huge roller coaster or watch a horror film
  7. I honestly think I have a serious addiction and obsession with stationery, it is scary. My family don't understand it, but there is something about the look of new stationery and how organised everything is. Stationery shopping is the only good thing about going back to school.
  8. In my head I have a very adventurous fashion sense, but in reality I end up wearing the same couple of outfits everyday. Up until a few months ago, I refused to wear jeans as I thought they looked awful on me.
  9. Since January, I have lost about a stone and a half! There is still a long way to go though!
  10. If I could marry anyone in the entire world it would be Ashton Irwin.


A xo

Comments

  1. Wow congratulations on your GCSE results, they are amazing results! I am really looking forward to taking part in the rest of the series!
    Becca x
    http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an obsession with stationery too, I understand you perfectly! And I really don't like horror movies either, I can go on roller coasters but only if I close my eyes haha ;) I also posted my facts today if you want to check it out!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people love stationery! I will check it out x

      Delete
  3. Wow congrats on your results! About 2 years ago or more I received my GCSE results lets just say it wasn't a great day haha!
    I also have a massive obsession with stationary problem being I have no where to use it as I don't study, I've just finished my 2 years at sixth form 4 weeks ago!

    Shannon xx - prettylittlef0x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GCSEs! I love going to concerts too! I've been to about 15 now!
    lost-arrows.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to concerts is definitely my favourite thing to do! x

      Delete
  5. Oh my god! Well done with your GCSE's that is amazing, I wish I had been to that many concerts, I've only ever been to one! I see why you like Ashton so much, Calum is my fave! I'm taking part in the series too! xx
    Beautyluxeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're lucky to have seen Ed Sheeran! I love him so much, and it is my dream to hear him sing live! Well done on your GSCE! You did amazing!! Thank you for sharing your link with me on Twitter!!
    xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw him when he was reasonably small too, so the venue was great! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts