Weight Loss Wednesday | Dancing in my room, Instagram & Pinterest
It is obviously not a Wednesday when I post this, but I have missed a few weeks so I just wanted to post an update. I am still stuck in this weight plateau and I'm starting to slowly gain back weight. I think it is definitely to do with the celebrations I have been having lately and the overall unscheduled summer, but I go back to school next week, so hopefully my eating will go back to normal!
I have been doing exercise everyday recently to try and get back down into losing weight, this includes: my normal gym exercises, CV on the bike, long walks, fitness videos online but my favourite, zumba and dancing in my room. There is honestly nothing more liberating and fun than dancing in my room along to zumba videos for 40 minutes to burn calories and make me so much happier! I used to go to a zumba class and I'm really keen to take it up again as I forget I'm even working out! I recommend Lauren Fitz's videos on YouTube for a dance workout as the choreography is so fun!
Since my last post, I have also made an instagram to help stay in track on getting healthy, by documenting my meals and posting motivation. You can follow me by clicking on this link: http://instagram.com/aliceroseeats. I constantly look through the #healthyselves to find inspiration and see other people in the same boat as me, so if you take part send me a link to your instagram too.
As well as Instagram, a great place for motivation and ideas is Pinterest. I find so many delicious recipes and exercises to help me have variety within my lifestyle. I also spend too much time looking at cute bedrooms and stationery!
Pounds to lose: 18
Weeks left: 17
A xo



Comments
Post a Comment