What I'm Listening To | Summer Playlist


My music choice changes hourly depending on my mood and what I'm doing, but these are the songs that I can't get out of my head. It is a mixed bunch of songs ranging from old school Will Smith to pop-punk from All Time Low and everything in between. George Ezra's album 'Wanted on Voyage' is the best summer feeling album I have ever heard, but I chose 3 songs rather than the whole album even though I love them all. The 5 Seconds of Summer album is also incredible and I found it hard only choosing a few songs as I could listen to them all day. I also really love their old songs like Over and Over, and also songs from their EP like If You Don't Know. I would definitely recommend both George Ezra's and 5SOS's album!

What are you listening to? Give me some recommendations - I am always looking for new music!

A xo

Comments

Popular Posts