These look like a perfect combination and I love how neat your polish is! I tried out an accent nail for the first time recently and loved it! The Miss Beauty Saver Blog
They compliment each other so well! Thank you, I can assure you, my nail polish normally looks like a 3 year old did it! x
Cute colours! :) I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award, by the way!www.littleelliemae.co.uk
Thank you x
These colors are adorable! strawberriegirl.blogspot.com
I know! x
These look like a perfect combination and I love how neat your polish is! I tried out an accent nail for the first time recently and loved it!
ReplyDeleteThe Miss Beauty Saver Blog
They compliment each other so well! Thank you, I can assure you, my nail polish normally looks like a 3 year old did it! x
DeleteCute colours! :)
ReplyDeleteI've nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award, by the way!
www.littleelliemae.co.uk
Thank you x
DeleteThese colors are adorable!
ReplyDeletestrawberriegirl.blogspot.com
I know! x
Delete