Weight Loss Wednesday | Pitta Pizzas & Killer Burger


Sorry this post is late, I was going to put it up yesterday, but there was that huge Blogger fail yesterday and it was down for hours! This week has been up and down (no surprise!) with me eating a 1500 cal burger one day (I did not know this before consumption) and having a juice cleanse another! Last Thursday I had my regular 6 week weigh and measure, but I had put on 1/2lb since the last weigh and measure, so was up to a big weight again. I had lost inches from around my body which means I am toning up, just very slowly. On Tuesday I did a one day juice cleanse, but with a no carb meal in the evening. I made the juices using stuff I had in the fridge including: leaves (the edible kind), strawberries, blueberries, cranberry juice and banana. They were really good and helped me to debloat from the mammoth meal the day before! I just got weighed again (I have just been to the gym) and I lost 4lbs in a week?! I'm not sure whether she measured it wrong, but I am going to take it!

I have been loving making these pitta pizza's as they are a healthy alternative to normal pizza and are really fun to make. You can sue whatever toppings you want and obviously what you choose affects the nutritional information of it all. I made mine with a small wholemeal pitta, tomato and basil sauce, turkey, tomato and sweetcorn; it was delicious! 



Yesterday I did CV for the first time in ages at the gym as well as my normal routine in the toning bit and it was killer! My legs and arms were like jelly by the end of it, but I guess that means it is working! I am trying to get back on track to hopefully meet my target or somewhere close in December, but I am desperately running out of ideas for food.

Pounds to lose: 16lbs
Weeks left: 20

A xo 

Comments

Popular Posts