Blogmopolitan Quiz | Get to know me!
The Blogmopolitan quiz was set up by Erin from Two Thirds Hazel as a mock Cosmopolitan quiz. When I saw it I loved it and immediately filled out my own. If you want to take part in the quiz, visit this webpage and leave me the link to yours!
A xo



Ahh! This is such a good idea! I love reading the celebrities ones in Cosmo and answering them myself haha. I think I'll have to do this! And I totally agree with the trip to New York bit! x
ReplyDeleteDefinitely do it and send me the link when you have, I love being nosy! I seriously want to go to New York so bad! x
DeleteOooh, I'd never come across this before, such a cute idea! I'm one of those odd people that prefer Christmas to Summer too!
ReplyDeleteHope this comment makes you 'all warm and fluffy' :P
Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
YouTube - Eleanor Rose
Winter is so much better than Summer! Haha, thank you, it did :) x
DeleteI loved reading this, it's such a good idea!
ReplyDeleteJade Rebecca x
Thank you :) link me yours if you decide to do it! x
Delete