100 Followers...
This blog has always been a bit up and down in regards to updating and me actually putting effort into it, as I have very long periods of silence. However, last week I reached 100 followers on Bloglovin' which is the first milestone I have ever reached. In comparison to most blogs now, this seems so small, but I am finally starting to see how far I have come from the very start of this blog where the posts were nothing but embarassing.
So if you follow me on Bloglovin' or even just read a post once in a while - thank you. The fact that 100 people have clicked the follow button to read my relatively crappy blog is brilliant. I hope that this blog does grow into something bigger as I really love it, so here's hoping to the next 100!
A xo


Congratulations lovely! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see ur lovely blog continue to grow :) x
ReplyDeleteThe Miss Beauty Saver Blog
Thank you very much! x
Delete