Summer Bucket List | 2014
![]() |
| Source |
Even though I have already been on summer for a month after finishing my GCSE's, I still haven't really done any 'summer' activities because my parents are still at work and all of my friends are either on holiday or going on holiday. But, like every year, I have compiled a list of things or activities I want to achieve or do this summer.
1. Paint or make something for my room
2. Dye my hair (whether it is actual hair or hair chalk)
3. Write a handwritten letter to someone
4. Go on a picnic
5. Go to the zoo/aquarium
6. Visit a museum
7. Scrapbook the entire summer
8. Have a board game night with my friends
9. Make a homemade pizza
10. Lose 6lbs
11. Read at least two books
12. Make an 'ultimate summer playlist'
What are you planning on doing this summer?
A xo



What a nice summer list! The handwritten letter is such a great idea, technology has almost made that disappear these days xx
ReplyDeleteInês x
ipeachycoral.blogspot.com
I literally never see handwritten letters anymore - it is so sad! xx
DeleteAw this is fab! Some really original ideas. I'd love to see your scrapbook if you do one!
ReplyDeleteI adore museums so would love to see your adventures there too!
Best wishes, Danielle. x
http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com
I am planning on doing a post about it when summer ends! x
Delete