MAC Relentlessly Red | Review
A few moons ago, I bought this (my first MAC lipstick) from Selfridges and it has quickly become one of my favourite lip products. MAC is a world famous name and I definitely had high expectations from the lipstick after buying eyeshadows that I love.
Relentlessly Red is a bright pink/red mix with more emphasis on the pink tones of the lipstick. It is from the matte collection, so is extremely matte on the lips which is good because a) it stays on well and b) it gives a lovely look on the lips. However, the main downfalls to this product? Your lips have to be in seriously good condition to even think about putting this on. I would go as far as religiously scrubbing and moisturising your lips for a few days before as it clings to dry skin on your lips. This also means that sometimes after eating or drinking it can fade and become very patchy, so it is a good idea to keep checking it.
I pair Relentlessly Red with a very natural eye as it is such a bold colour, or more commonly, I just wear it with winged eyeliner and it looks great. I definitely think that less is more with this lipstick as too much may look a bit overpowering and I dare say, a bit trampy.
![]() |
| The picture does definitely not do the colour justice! |
Overall, I really like this lipstick as the colour is an amazing bright coral, but I do think that MAC made it a bit too matte. It retails for £15.50 from the MAC website or can be purchased in local department stores.
What MAC lipsticks do you love?
A xo




Comments
Post a Comment