Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover | Review
Always late to hop onto the hype bandwagon meaning I usually miss out on great products, this has to be one of the worst times. A couple of days I bought this after seeing countless blog posts raving about it. I have always hated taking off my nail polish as nail polish remover always makes my nails feel horrible and the feeling of cotton wool rubbing against my nails makes me cringe even thinking about it. This invention is definitely the solution to this problem.
Bourjois claims that it takes 1 seconds for nail polish to come off which is an over exaggeration as it takes a few seconds to get the nail polish off properly, but it is still a lot faster than using cotton wool pads and nail polish remover. To take off the nail polish, you put your finger into the pot where there is a black sponge with a hole in it, soaked with the nail polish remover. You have to twist your finger to rub off the nail polish and then after a few seconds, the nail polish has gone!
Because the nail polish remover is acetone free, it is a lot gentler on the nails which I think is why it does not irritate mine or make them feel dry. In addition, it contains almond oil which nourishes the nail and cuticle making them feel soft and undamaged. The scent of the product is also lovely as it has a soft smell of red fruit and vanilla which is not too overpowering and does not linger on the hands. Overall, I think this is one of the best nail products I have ever seen made as although it is a little on the pricey side, it is cheaper than competitors versions (such as the Nails Inc. version which costs £8 for 60ml) as it retails for £4.99 for 75ml from Boots. If like me, you hate the horrible feeling of having to take your nail polish off with the traditional remover and cotton wool, I can't urge you enough to try this.
A xo




I love these, I always forget to buy them though! Soooo handy on holidays and things!
ReplyDeleteGood idea to take them on holiday! x
DeleteOoh I might have to try this on my toes, I always end up rubbing off my finger nail polish removing my toe nail polish!
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
www.youwishyou.com
Me too! x
DeleteThis is really cool! I hate that feeling too with the normal nail polish remover and cotton so this would be great. :)
ReplyDeleteEven typing about it makes me feel sick haha x
DeleteThis sounds like such a good idea! I hate rubbing away my nail varnish with ball after ball of cotton wool so maybe this is my solution! X
ReplyDeletehttp://www.homewithjenny.blogspot.co.uk
This is definitely the solution, I couldn't recommend it enough! x
Delete